Quick Bus Question - PO French Quarters

Does PO French Quarters have their own buses? I can’t find anything that says they do not but my wife thought they shared when we were at Riverside many years ago.

Considering staying at FQ, as I didn’t like the Riverside bus stops, so just want to make sure I am not stepping into my same frustration.

Thanks for the help

3 Likes

This thread discusses this question and aligns with my experience: FQ has dedicated buses during busy times, but if you’re traveling during non peak hours, you might find yourself sharing a bus.

1 Like

FQ sometimes shares buses at slow times. But FQ is much smaller than Riverside so no internal bus system there.

2 Likes

In three 14 night stays I can count the number of times we have shared on one hand. And just one bus stop! I think the transportation is fab there and it’s very central so the bus journeys are short.

4 Likes

Your wife is right. I do remember my first trips to POR that the buses did both resorts, always, at that time. It is great for FQ guests that they rarely do that now.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone for the quick replies. Great to see familiar faces after a couple years!

2 Likes