Question RE: Magic Kingdom Fireworks Dessert Party: Seats & Sweets

We have this booked for June 8th. I am wondering if anyone has gone to this recently and knows if the tables are assigned before you arrive or if they are first come first served? Trying to plan if we need to arrive a little early or if we can squeeze in an extra ride or two before we show up.

I am going May 3rd and will report back then if you want. Tag me after the 8th of I forget but I will also bookmark this thread.

3 Likes

Thank you very much!

@PrincipalTinker I am also doing Seats & Treats on May 3rd!

2 Likes

Oh! I will be with my sister and niece! I would love to say “hi”.

1 Like

I will be with my mother. I’ll send you a message once we’re settled in at a table and we can make sure to say hi!

2 Likes

Sounds like a plan!

I’m going Thursday night and will report back. I’ve done previous iterations of this event and one seemed to be assigned and the other we got our choice of tables in 1 area.

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Here now and it’s first come first served. They led me right to a table, but it was the next best available table. The earlier you arrive the better your table position. I got here 5 minutes early and there was no line and lots of people already seated and eating.

4 Likes

Would you expect you would need to be there by 7:15 to get an ok seat or are you fine where you are now?

1 Like

If you’re larger than a party of 2 I would aim for at least 30 minutes early.

5 Likes

Thanks! We are a party of three so I will try to get them there early!

1 Like

They are less tables for larger parties and fewer against the rail.

1 Like

You have really helped me. Thanks

1 Like

Thank you so much for the intel!

1 Like

Never have done the MK dessert party-but we have done the Jingle Bell Jingle Bam One at H.S.-and it was worth every penny.

1 Like

@dunegirl and I had a liner meet at the dessert party!

11 Likes

It was great to meet you @PrincipalTinker! Hope you have a great trip!

2 Likes

YAY! Hope y’all had a good time!