Question on ILL & Staying Offsite

Were heading to Magic Kingdom for Friday 5/3/2024.
We are staying off site & hopefully we will be able to buy ILL for Mine Train & TRON (I’m not banking on a VQ… although I will try).

1. IF I get the Individual Lightning Lanes - should I try to schedule these in the late morning before lunch or after lunch?
  2. What is your experience with the ILL - do off site guests usually get later time options (considering onsite probably took the morning options)?
1 Like

Honestly, your best bet is to take a look on the app in the coming weeks to see what times are available at park opening. Thrill data has good stats too.

I would say for SDMT, the timing just depends on how you structure your day and what you plan to do. I don’t think it matters before or after lunch unless you have dining reservations.

1 Like

You should be able to get both ILLs for the time of your choice. There is a chance Tron will be sold out on a super busy day but 7DMT will have plenty of availability. If you’re going to be there at night, I prefer riding both rides after dark or around dusk.

1 Like