Question on boat transportation

Does anyone know if the boats are running from Disney springs to the resorts.

yes, I saw boats running from OKW to DS; they started up a few weeks back

1 Like

Awesome! I am doing an eating tour around the DS resorts and felt if the boats were not running that my uber bill would be a bit out of control

2 Likes

What a fun tour! Enjoy!!!

1 Like

I don’t know of this will affect your plans but as far as I know the boats are only stopping at one dock in Disney Springs.

Well, I, for one, can’t wait to hear what your plans are and then how they turn out! I fell in love with Jaleo and Wine Bar George in September. What’s on your to-do list? :grinning:

I plan on heading to Riverside tonight and grabbing an appetizer and drink at RiverRoast. Then I have a dinner reservation at Olivia’s. Dessert is going to be at Artist Palette at Saratoga Springs. Figured it would be a nice way to ease into my first solo trip.

3 Likes

This sounds lovely. I hope you continue to share your boat and eat journey w/ us :wink:

1 Like

I don’t think the boat is running tonight as they don’t come up on the transportation. It’s raining. On my way to Disney springs now. May stop at Morimoto Asia street food instead of Riverside for the appetizer and walk to Old key west

1 Like

Aw, phooey! … Well, maybe later in your trip you can try again?

1 Like