Question About Adding a Day

Hello fine folks!

I purchased 4 day park hoppers through DVC Rental Store at a discount. My tickets are linked. I am now wishing I had purchased the 5 day PH. My assumption is that there is nothing that DVC Rental Store can do for me at this point, I’d need to go through Disney. But will Disney upgrade my tix since they were discounted? Anyone with advice or experience to share before I call?

2 Likes

They will likely upgrade them, but you might not get to keep the savings. But you might. You can call and ask for them to tell you how much it would be to add a day.

ETA…I did this recently, but upgraded two separate tickets to an AP instead. They applied the PRICE I paid for the UT tickets, and not the value…so unfortunately the savings was lost. But they were more than willing to do it over the phone for me.

2 Likes

This is what I am assuming will happen, too. REALLY wish I had just bought the 5 day when I had the chance. lol!

2 Likes

Before you call, price out the difference in a 4 day PH and 5 day PH from Disney directly. Ideally, that difference is all they will charge you. But also compare the price you paid to the Disney 5 day PH. That should be the MOST they charge you.

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like