PTN Dining - Carthay Circle menu

We were considering CC for dinner already and now thinking of booking PTN dining package.
I can’t find the prix fixe menu anywhere! Has anyone seen it? I see the regular CC dinner menu but would like to know what’s being offered on the prix fixe dinner.

It looks like it hasn’t been released yet. Paint the night doesn’t start till April if you can wait till then. If not you can always look at the previous menu for world of color as a guide and be willing to cancel if you don’t like the look of it when it is released

1 Like

I know Disneyland Daily posted on her Facebook page that she will be reviewing all the Paint the Night packages the very first week that they are out. I think she is doing it within the first 3-4 days even. So if you think you’ll want to, I would book it now & then once she reviews it, she’ll give a very detailed review to help you decide to keep it or not. She’ll also have details on the viewing section etc. However, DCA’s parade route is HUGE so I don’t know that paying for a reserved spot is really all that necessary. Just my .02 (but I don’t think there’s every been a reserved dining section to test this out either).

1 Like