PT’s February Trip Home

We always do the dessert party in early April, but I haven’t booked it yet for our trip (but plenty of availability still). Had planned to do the After party, but these pictures make me think the Garden is being oversold now. Not sure what to do. We will definitely book one of the 3 parties as we love HEA and do not enjoy watching with the masses, but maybe going back to the Terrace is better? I don’t like the view from there too much though, the Garden was always a great view. I am bummed that it is being oversold, it was so nice every time we have done it!

We saw Tinkerbell twice that week. Once it was photographer & the second time was the box. I hope the boxes have gone away.

3 Likes

Enjoyed your trip report! Great pics!

That’s disappointing. I don’t like the view from the terrace and I think that’s is more expensive too.

@Wahoohokie, if you go, will you let us know what you think please too? The desserts are nice but I mostly have used the party for the view with fewer crowds and less stress. If I’m going to still have to worry about getting a good spot, just in this area instead, its not worth it.

3 Likes

I stood for a while looking at the back tables on the terrace . If they don’t let you go to the rail I think you will have a partial view.

There was a photographer there!

1 Like

We are the same, use it for the space. This is last April, on Easter Sunday so a very busy time. So much empty space!

7 Likes

My wife says the same thing!?! Crazy talk . . .:wink:

1 Like