Printed Large Maps of Disney World

Hello everyone ! This is my first post. I’ve been enjoying your positive posts during 2020. We are one of those families who had booked trips in late March 2020 when WDW closed. It was an 11 person, extended family trip aged 1 to 79 with mobility and dietary restrictions. I planned our week trip down to the 15 minute interval given everyone’s needs. I cried (at the office no less) when I heard Disney shut down.

BUT…we have rebooked for March 2021 and we’re staying at Shades of Green.

I have a questions for the Disney Supreme Knowledge base here. I would love to purchase large printed maps of the various lands of WDW so I can use those to help my 7yo learn how to read maps.

I’m not looking for something that I can print to my computer as that’s only 8x11 and I have to squint!

Thank you!

2 Likes

https://www.etsy.com/market/disney_world_map

And welcome to the Madness!

1 Like

We are your people. Glad you are here.

I like this idea a lot. My DS6 is really interested in maps. Let us know what you find!

4 Likes

I also like these. Maybe ask your local Staples or similar to blow up the image and print out on a poster board?

2 Likes

OK going down the rabbit hole on that link and there’s some interesting posters/maps…

Of course there’s also someone selling MK maps in the form of capri pants.
:crazy_face:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can just imagine standing in line at the grocery store and having someone ask me to stand still while they show XYZ the path they walked that time they were chased by Doug/Chip/ Duffy etc.

I’d probably knock someone out tbh.

1 Like

And capris? I thought it would have taken 7/8s at the very least based on land mass alone!

While the ones depicted were ladies wear, I don’t imagine they’d sell many to us dudes… especially given the location of IASW.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Bubbles, thank you. I hadn’t thought of looking at etsy. The Traverine maps were, uh, impressive. :wink: And I’m not going to comment on the Capris. LOL.

Jordan “We are your people’ Awww, A BIG Goofy hug back to you! I feel so welcomed. This made my day, thank you.

Bubblez, Excellent suggestion about Staples. I’m going to send it to them and see what they say.

2 Likes

Try wdwfocus.com

Can’t you find maps on the official site? I remember finding transportation route maps there once.

In the end, I decided not to go the Kinkos route. When I looked at the maps that Bubblez suggested, there are only a small section that are actually the maps. What I did was copied those snippets and then enlarged them to 8x11 and printed those from my home computer .They came out great!

Thanks again for all of your thoughtful replies.

1 Like

This is a good site for maps to print, updated more recent than some others:
https://www.wdwinfo.com/maps/