Princess Weekend 2/23 - 2/26/2023: The Main Thread

I love Saucony’s. I just got the Endorphin Speed 3’s. I had a couple of pairs of the 2’s & they were ok, but the 3’s seem more sturdy. I have soooo many pairs of running shoes. For Orangetheory I’m using the Saucony Freedoms. I sometimes use my old running shoes for OTF.

Right? It’s a little out of control over here :laughing:

My shoes graduate from running only, to daily use only, to yard shoes.

1 Like

@Enchantedbythemouse are you running the 5k this year?

I’m doing the Springtime surprise in April.

2 Likes

Got my check-in pass! I tried linking my PhotoPass using the bib number, but their system must not be ready because I got an error code

3 Likes

I have been eager in the past to add the PhotoPass codes to MDE. They will show up once the weekend starts.

I found waiting until after the race of the day before adding the code worked best for me.

2 Likes

I got my check in pass & it looks like I should be in B. I’m 20820 & I submitted a 2:10 1/2 POT.

3 Likes

Is there a way to tell from the bib number?

The lower the number usually means an earlier corral. All of the Challenge Bibs start with 2 & have 5 digits. The A&B corrals for the 1/2 are the POT corrals, so it’s 2 hours or less in A & 2-2:15 in B. I think the platinum Club Run Disney people are also in B.

There are some Disboard posts & posts on FB where lots of people will share their bib number & what they submitted for POT or what they put as an estimate. You can get a pretty good idea where you will be.

2 Likes

It was humid out there today! Tomorrow looks a little cooler :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Rock on!!!

You’re giving me the FOMO rn

1 Like

. Ready for the half!

5 Likes

You crushed the 10k! Congratulations!

2 Likes

I love your outfits this weekend! Hope today went well!!

2 Likes

Congrats to all the Princess Runners!! Hope you had a blast!

@Kimluvsdisney love your outfits!!

1 Like

I got some amazing finish line photos! Had so much fun yesterday. Once I got to Magic Kingdom I stopped for a bunch of character pics. Weather was so much better than expected for the half.

8 Likes

If you’re not the cutest, I don’t know who is :wink:

Awesome work! If 2:35 is the gun time, what was your run time??? That’s awesome!

1 Like

Thanks!! I had a blast out there! My official time 2:29:28. I ran to MK & then stopped at pretty much every character. I was thinking of running intervals the 2nd half because I was tired from the day before, but then decided to run from character to character! Worked out great & I still had energy :blush:

1 Like

That’s fantastic! What a great day race!

Are you Club runDisney?

No, I’m not in club runDisney. I used my wine & dine 2021 1/2 as POT for B corral. I ran it in 2:10. I have some under 1 hour 10k’s I can use too. The platinum club people are in corral B, but it’s still not too big of a corral.

1 Like