Princess Nite

I think this is the first time they’ve done this event. They had one on Tuesday and another on Thursday. I hope they can figure out how to improve it, but I think it could be awesome!

3 Likes

I do to. I also liked the characters at OBB that were on little stages. You could walk by and spend as much or as little time as you liked. Take a selfie with the character in the background. AND you could interact with them! Very little interaction on Princess Nite because they were trying to push the lines through as fast as they could.

3 Likes

We did ride three rides - Buzz, Star Tours, Peter Pan. We tried to ride Space but it broke down. However, we were really more interested in the princesses than rides. I’m sure we could have ridden everything that was open (I think SWGE might have been closed and I know MMRR wasn’t open) during the event hours!

2 Likes

I love Merida’s hair!

3 Likes

We were absolutely blown away by it. The kids pull it up on YouTube any chance they get and we jam out to it. It’s such an amazing show. I wish every Disney fan could get the chance to see it.
Whoever put the show together understood stories & music & how to tell them using music & took so many amazing moments from the Disney cannon to do it.

4 Likes

:joy:Kids! I love her hair and yours! My curls just turn into frizz :grimacing:

2 Likes

We’ll take whatever Julianne time we can get!

2 Likes

This description makes me even more excited! Good music is so powerful.

3 Likes

Yes! I was excited to see it based on reviews I read & it exceeded every expectation. It also helps that I am a late 80’s/early 90’s child so the “Disney Renaissance” era of movies was my whole childhood/early teens & I love them all! And that they included songs from recent films that my kids absolutely love. So if any of that applies to you, you’re in good shape. And at the same time that they did that they managed to have wonderful & inspiring nods to the classics.

I can’t wait to hear what you think!!

4 Likes

This made me laugh.
I was fine with just “ I’m not a M&G person because I hate waiting.”

The extra 2 sentences are precious though :laughing:

1 Like

Bummer…

Thanks for sharing though. I love the photos with the princesses, especially Merida!

1 Like