Princess Indecisive and her Winter Break Trip Feb 18-23, 2018! TRIP REPORT! Completed!

Just read this now, but what a great trip report & awesome pics. You gave me a lot of good advice for my solo WDW/UOR trip in Nov/Dec. I never considered SB for FOP, but depending on the line, I might do it.

I’ve done a lot of DLR solo trips, which take little planning. My last WDW trip was half-solo, and like you, I pretty much discarded my TP’s when I was actually there. I mainly use them to get an idea whether I can accomplish my top picks in the time I’m there. Thanks again - can’t wait to hear about your next trip now that you have your AP!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :slight_smile: It was a great trip!!

I’m going back Sept 7-11 (though really "on the ground the 8-10 as my flight gets in late on the 7th and leaves in the morning on the 11th). Mainly concentrating on Food & Wine and seeing Illuminations a couple of times (since I keep seeing the rumor that it is not long for this world) and MNSSHP. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am there 9/4-9/10 - my first solo trip! I am going to MNSSHP also - twice actually because (since I must justify to myself) if I was going with my bf we would buy 2 tickets, so I am still buying 2 - for two parties LOL
I am a HUGE fan of the characters so I am crazy excited about the party!

2 Likes

Yay!

I’m doing the party with my friend who I’m going on a Greek Isles cruise with in THREE WEEKS!!! So excited!! I have already told her that assuming Moana is there (she was at the special parties last year) I will be waiting in line as long as it takes! She’s in the area, so she’s coming for the party yes, but mainly to hang out while at the party. In her words “I’ll be at others and can do my stuff then. Whatever you want we’ll do this time.” :smiley:

1 Like