Princess Hall- Frozen

I am confused about what the crowd calendars are saying about wait time for Anna and Elsa in MK. For one thing, I am planning to go in early Dec, when crowds should be much lower than right now, and the wait times for very low attendance days during my week are predicted longer than what’s actually been happening in the past few days. I am not eligible for FPP until the 30 day mark, so I am assuming I won’t be able to get a FP for this attraction. From the crowd predictors, it looks like the wait times for Frozen generally start out the day at their peak. Has anyone seen this in person? Should I bother going first thing or wait until evening?

1 Like

I’m sorry I can’t answer your question since A&E were in EP when we were there. If you can’t get a FPP at 30 days, keep trying! People’s plans change and you might get lucky, even a few days before. Hopefully, someone else can answer your question. Good luck!

1 Like

I don’t have any first hand experience either, but have read a few posts over the last few days in Chat where someone was able to M&G Anna and Elsa about 1/2 hour prior to closing with less than 45 minutes waits. I think the key was to be in the SB line just as Wishes was ending. Hope that helps !

1 Like

Thanks everyone! I don’t think my 3.5 year old will be able to make it to Wishes at all, much less do something after. =/ My children are very young, so I was hoping to get all of the big attractions checked off right after RD. Doesn’t look like this one will work that way, though. I guess I can hope and pray… I just don’t want to tell her that we are trying to meet them if we don’t get a chance to.