Primeval Whirl - Open for Thanksgiving

PW is going to be open for the Thanksgiving season at Animal Kingdom from 11/24/19 - 11/30/19.

It is being listed on MDE as operating on those dates and in various blogs.

I wouldn’t count on it. It was “open” during my visit last week as well, but it was shut down and they had someone at the gate with hula hoops.

1 Like

I do understand the issues PW has had this year. However, they’ve been saying it will be operating “seasonally”. The crowds at Thanksgiving would justify it being open during that time versus late October crowds. Just putting the info out there for anyone who might be trip planning.

As with all things Disney it could all change at any time.

1 Like

I do hope they are consistent with the announcement of those dates. I think it was you who pointed out to me that it was closed during my dates. Then it was announced seasonal. Then it was back up, then closed again while I was there, all in a very short time. Just wouldn’t want anyone (of the few who seem to like it) to get their hopes up about it.

I know I’m in the minority, but I’m one of those people. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Me too!

1 Like

We will be down there at the tail end of the open season for PW. Hoping we get to ride, it is one of the few rides my DS10 hasn’t done, and he fears that he may not get the chance. My DS13 hasn’t done it either, but he is not as concerned, haha.

1 Like