Previous MAXPass users?

No set amount - just restricted by your ability to use them up or apply for new ones right when your window opens.

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Like others have said, you can have multiple tickets on you account. When using MP you could either have each person scan their physical ticket/AP or scan the ticket/AP on your phone. I was in charge of the fps so I would just use my phone and scan then swipe to the next ticket for each fp.

1 Like

Thanks @gingerSnaps543222 Spent the last day exploring the app…

Surprised they don’t have a friends and family section-

Used the chat area and disappointed that on site resort hotel guests do not get priority park reservations…

At the moment there is very little reason to stay on property. My family is traditionally died hard on property, but without the incentives to stay on property, I will continue to stay across the street.

1 Like

We are Dvc so property is pretty much our only option…

Can I ask what incentives - do you feel have been lost… I am asking because I have been toying with the idea of adding on when the new tower opens?

1 Like

@Ms.BarbsWildRide may have other things to add or amend my list but I think things lost to DVC are Magical Express, EMH and being able to buy an AP. That last one has cost many owners BIG bucks this past year.

To clarify, I am referencing DLR, but a lot of it also appears to be true of WDW. No early entry is really the big deal breaker for me. I also used to get AP discounts on rooms and extra FPs to use and a $20 food voucher. We used to have a paid version of the Magic Express, but that has been gone for some time. Although since we drive it has never been a an issue for us. Multiple hotel restaurants have been shut down, leaving very little options for dining. The cheapest rooms are at PPH right now and those are $400 a night. I can stay across Harbor for half that and be closer. Since you are DVC, really all you are missing is the early entry. As of tomorrow, passes will be available to all DLR guests again.

1 Like

I always knew there were big differences in policies between the 2 coasts but seriously I think your right @Ms.BarbsWildRide right now really not much reason to stay at DL resorts.

Extra magic hours are not back @WDW but they have been replaced with a half hour early entry and deluxe resort guests get some extra time on specific days ect…I have been waiting on news for DL.

Also WDW does park reservations based on 3 groupings
Resort (on site) guests have a slight advantage-
AP holders can only hold 3 park reservations in advance - rule doesn’t apply for onsite guests…

And some much of the Genie+ info that’s been released specifically references WDW.

2 Likes