Prep for November

Thoughts on Festival of the Holidays….
We are planning the following:
Day 1 - HS hop to EP
Day 2 - AK hop to MK at 2 and stay for party
Day 3 - all day EP
We want to enjoy as much food as possible at EP. We have thought of sharing items and getting varieties.
Do people still bring trays to carry everything? Or is that just mainly the bloggers that buy everything for videos?:woman_shrugging:t3:
Are there any tricks or tips I should study up on before we hit EP?

3 Likes

I really like the Food&Wine app (it’s good for all the festivals, despite the name).

I don’t know about trays. I didn’t use one but I could see where it might come in handy. I just wouldn’t want to carry one around.

6 Likes

I forgot who does this but a liner did a TR with one and it worked fabulously. A smaller one of course. I wish we would have done this for F&G in March. I wanted DH and I to split up at booths and reconvene but I was having a hard time holding my stuff. DH has much larger hands so we ending up doing less food booths and just going in line together. I will being a small tray for next festival oriented visit.

2 Likes

I took a regular sized tray once. It came in handy. It fit perfectly in my backpack, so it wasn’t a hassle at all. Definitely take a look at the menus before you go to save time and walking.

2 Likes

I search amazon every so often to see if I can find a foldable tray option that collapses to about the size of an iPad. Haven’t found anything yet that looks worth buying

3 Likes

Also available on Android if you need that version

Best to play around with it a bit before you go. Making a wish list, and then filtering to view it takes some getting used to

1 Like

Did you do the TR with the tray? I think it may have been last year…

1 Like

Yes, ma’am. February 2022.

3 Likes

That’s what I was considering! I just didn’t know if it would be a hindrance.

1 Like

Wow, a real cafeteria-style tray! That’s commitment.

How many festival-goers asked you where you got the tray?

2 Likes

I cannot find any trays smaller than 10x13 or foldable. Grr. I’ll keep looking, I’ve got like 7 weeks.

2 Likes

What about something like this?

5 Likes

Omg. I should just bring one of my kids larger plastic plates :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:I’m making this too complicated.

5 Likes

The Amazon one has a drink holder, though! And it can hold stem glasses as well as cups!

2 Likes

It was a fab food and fun filled TR! I thought the tray was just genius!

2 Likes

Amazon and I had to buy an entire package of them. I keep trying to find reasons to use them around the house. :laughing:

1 Like