Pre-RD at Crystal Palace

My ADR day is Thursday. The only reservation I’m slightly worried about snagging is Pre-RD at the Crystal Palace. The Crowd Calendar only shows MK at a 5 for that day. How hard do you think it will be to get that? (We have a party of 7.)

I also read somewhere (can’t remember) that someone was able to get an ADR before 6 am on ADR day. Anyone else have any experience with the website opening early?

I got pre rd cp for Sunday after thanksgiving right at 180

1 Like

I got one on my 180+1 day, admittedly only for 4. And at 8.15, not right at 8am. Not heard of anyone getting their reservation early. Only thing that I’ve heard that might help you is if you try for 8 instead of 7 as sometimes even numbers seem to work when smaller odd numbers don’t.

I got pre-rope drop at 60 days in July. It was a little later than we wanted (I think 8:35) but we showed up early and they took us right away. We missed the morning show (but we don’t usually aim for that anyway) and we were in the park and ready to go as the crowds started to walk in. It was great.

Didn’t know about early breakfast on our 180 spent four months stalking and got one two weeks out. Good luck.

1 Like

Just got ours last week for thrip starting 9/6. For 5 at 8:15 am so if you don’t get it keep checking!

I got my 8 am Crystal Palace ressie! Yay! Now to figure out the best way to get there from AoA. I’ve heard rumors of a early dining bus that would get us there on time. Is this a real thing or am I stuck renting a cab?

1 Like

Yay! Yes, there’s an early bus from AOA. We had the same ADR in Jan. We asked at the desk the night before and they told a bus would be out front at 7 am. It was there just like they said, and we were at MK by 7:25. Very easy!

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the info! My DS2 loves Winnie the Pooh, so I can’t wait for him to experience this.

2 Likes

Have a great time! We had so much fun that we’re doing the breakfast again next Jan. My DD is 19 and she still loves all the characters!

1 Like

This was our favorite meal the walk there (they let you in early) was priceless. Enjoy.

1 Like

We have an 8 am ADR in a week. How early are we able to enter the park? Want to take lot’s of pictures and enjoy the empty park! Can we get in at 7.30?

When we were there in Jan., we had to wait in line with all the other early ADR people. They let us all in about 7:45. We had enough time for a few MM pictures in front of the castle. Enjoy!

We were able to book a pre-RD ADR for CP only 1 day into our trip, right at 180 days. Initially we had a ressie, for 8:35, and a few days later an 8:00 popped up, so we snapped that up and cancelled the first one ! Good luck - it is our favourite way to enjoy MK as we walk down Main Street to that yummy breakfast. :wink:

1 Like

We are now staying at ASMu instead of AoA. Anyone have any experience getting an early ADR bus from ASMu in time for an 8 am Crystal Palace ressie? (MK opens at 9 that day.) Thanks!