Pre-order Photo Connect process

Hello! First time poster in the UOR threads! I apologize if this has been asked before, but I did a search and couldn’t find the answer, so I’m hoping someone can help.

We’re heading back to UOR in a couple of weeks and I saw the article on the TP blog (great article!) about photo connect. Does this work just like Disney? I see the link where I can pre-order for $49.95 by Oct 6, so do I do that, then when I’m in the park pick up a card from a photographer, then enter the info from the card into the website, and boom, pictures? Do I need to do anything to link it to my UOR account?

Thanks!

1 Like

I just managed to answer my own question, I think, but now I can’t figure out how to delete this thread so as not to take up space. Crud.

I went ahead and pre-ordered just to be sure to lock in the cheaper rate, and was sent an email with a barcode that I’m supposed to present to the 1st photographer, at which point we’ll be directed on where to go to pick up our card.

Aw, I’m sorry you haven’t gotten a response on this yet @HappyEeyore. I don’t know much about it, but I’ll tag @Skubersky. He’s the resident staff expert on Universal Orlando. I think he’s on a cruise right now though (lucky duck!) so it might be a few days before he’s back here.

1 Like

Sorry @HappyEeyore, I only check the boards once every 24 hours or so. As I mentioned in our blog post on this:
http://blog.touringplans.com/2014/10/02/universal-orlando-photo-connect-presale-prices-changing-october-6/
you can pre purchase at any time. Print the electronic confirmation they sent you and take it to any Photo Connect service desk to get your star card. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Thanks, all! No worries, I knew as soon as I posted that I would find the answer the second I actually posted it out here. :slight_smile: Thanks for your responses!

1 Like