Pre-order magic bands

Can someone please confirm the discount available if you order magic bands prior to arrival at your resort, for collection on arrival. From the UK I need a VPN to do this and trying to decide if it is worth the faff or better just to purchase when we get there.

I cannot find our old bands unfortunately.

I have asked Disney this question but they haven’t responded :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yes, there is a discount. It can be difficult to find the older solid color Magic Band 2 bands, you might have to log in multiple times if you don’t want MagicBand +.

1 Like

I just pre-ordered some yesterday. They have limited MB on preorder 5-6 all themed lands. The selection is all MB+, but it’s a good discount and plain colors are $10 dollars cheaper than themed ones.

1 Like

Looking at our recent order we saved $10 on the 2 character bands (Donald Duck, Chip & Dale) and then a surprising $20 on the partner statue one - wonder if that one was on sale due to the 50th coming to an end finally?

Anyway - I’d expect roughly a $10 per band savings normally when calculating the annoyance of a VPN to make the order…

1 Like

My preorder was for 1 MB+ and one regular black band. My Epcot 40th band was reg $45; I paid $35. DH’s band was reg $20; I paid $10. They had plenty MB+ and a handful of MB2 and standard MB.

1 Like