Pre book LL’s starting July 24

Did it change again to free? At one point, it was $25 per day.

Oh man blast from the past.

2 Likes

:woman_shrugging: oh, maybe you’re right. I’m not sure.

2 Likes

I know you will and I’m happy my trip isn’t until October. Plenty of time to sit back and see what happens.

My quote got lost but for the poster who said her 3 and 7 year old don’t ride Tier 1. That is me, except for Jungle Cruise. With FastPass I could go see a character while my family rode Soarin. That was great. I will miss that with this. While I will pay for the ability to book a ride ahead, I won’t pay extra to meet a character. I’m really afraid those who predict some sort of character pass are right, even though the really good characters like Peter Pan and Gaston don’t have the FP anyway.

Finally, I will definitely use this for AK because it means we can sleep in instead of rope drop. The week before I’ll book the rides for later in the day. Then day of we don’t have to get up at the crack of dawn and stand in rope drop lines. Even if I only ride two rides, it will be worth it to me.
I hate standing in line. I don’t mind rope drop but AK opens really early. And AKL has some great breakfast options.

I’m seeing more and more bright sides to this.

I love to plan.

12 Likes

I’m about to “dismiss” this thread, but before I do I found this graphic comparing the upcoming changes at both WDW & DLR

I hope it helps!!

9 Likes

There is also an advanced thread. I’ll add in a moment. Hang on.

https://forum.touringplans.com/t/the-lightning-lane-multi-pass-advanced-strategies-thread/100361?u=mathhound

Great, I dig up the threads and now you won’t see them @darkmite2 :raccoon: :raccoon:

6 Likes

We’d take 2 please!!! :grinning: :grinning:

So downloads of on-ride photos would be included? Am I interpreting this correctly?

4 Likes

For UK liners, steel yourselves. We won’t be able to cprebook LLs until we arrive in the US. The app will be geo- ringfenced.
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Confirmed by Scott Guatin and WDWMagic who spoke to Disney media relations.

4 Likes

I was mostly joking. Mostly. :wink:

3 Likes

I think so. IMHO - I think they’re saying ALL guests at DLR get it with regular admission and no extra purchase while WDW guests will get it when they buy the MultiPass

2 Likes

This is where you’ll find me. Less heated there!! :hot_pepper: :hot_pepper: :rofl: :rofl: :shark: :shark:

2 Likes

There’s a whole thread about it.

https://forum.touringplans.com/t/genie-purchase-from-outside-usa/100352

6 Likes

If that’s the case, I like it. I rarely do the photographer photos, but I do always join a memory maker share group so I can get the on-ride photos without shelling out the full cost of memory maker. Now I won’t even have to do that.

4 Likes

:raised_hands::raised_hands:

5 Likes

Don’t ever joke about spreadsheets! :face_with_monocle::crocodile:

6 Likes

We have done the same general plan as you many times at HS.

I was playing around with some ideas plans last night based on what we know about the new system. Our old way of touring at WDW isn’t gong to work anymore if we want to experience the same attractions.

Subject to learning more about the new system, I think the way to do it now is:

(1) arrive early morning
(2) work through the LLs early so more LLs can be booked
(3) once the LL return times are past the morning, take a mid-day break
(4) return late afternoon/early evening with more LLs.

Not ideal for my family’s schedule, but this is what we have to work with.

3 Likes

Wondering for Epcot if we’ll be able to grab Remy and then get Frozen morning of??? I’ll be there August 1 so…not much time for a learning curve. I will be studying what happens the week before like it’s a final exam haha.

4 Likes

Same! My first park day isn’t until 8/16 so I have a couple more weeks to be able to study for the exam!

7 Likes

I just had a thought for our international friends dealing with being unable to book passes in advance…

Visit universal for a week first then move to Disney. Do your MultiPasses & Lightning Lanes whilst at UOR!!

The GPS will know you are stateside!! :rofl: :rofl: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :shark: :shark: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ok… I’m just trolling now!! I’ll go!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :shark: :shark: :innocent:

17 Likes