Post your favorite Disney family picture

Sorry for your loss!

3 Likes

I am so terribly sorry for your loss. I am so glad you have memories like this one to comfort you.

3 Likes

I’m so so sorry for your loss. It sounds like he was a wise man (great movie ride being one of the best rides) and strong as hell with a life full of love worth fighting for to have fought for so long.

4 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss. :broken_heart:

3 Likes

Here’s my family’s entry into the progression series. First one is 2015 and the second is 2021. The plant grew more than my kids did! :joy:

21 Likes

I have too many favorites, but this is my favorite favorite. First rollercoaster ride for then DS4 and DS3. Considering the year we had been through (DS3 had cancer), our faces really show our emotions in that moment of finally letting go and having some fun. 2018 Trip Report

31 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss. Praying for you and yours.

2 Likes

Love the shirts!

This photo could melt anyone’s unDisney heart.

2 Likes

I feel really dumb that I missed this part, and then mentioned my son’s cancer victory. So sorry. The pain never goes away, but I always have hope that today will be better than yesterday.

7 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss.

2 Likes

It’s always good to celebrate cancer victories. But … don’t you have a DD? Am I confusing your family with another?

4 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear of your dad’s passing. I hope you find comfort in your good memories of him. :heart:

3 Likes

Yes she was around 10mo on that trip.

3 Likes

Got it! So she was in the footwell of the ride vehicle then. :wink: :rofl:

6 Likes

Those are awesome!

1 Like

Absolutely never feel this way! Your sons victory is a miracle and should always be celebrated.
I’m thankful you get to make WDW memories with your son like the ones I have with my dad.
No bad vibes here! :heart:

14 Likes

Thanks for all the condolences. I was not trying to derail the thread but the good thoughts are appreciated. He was the best and he is missed, but his last few months were pure torture so I’m so thankful he is at peace.

19 Likes

And that’s the thing about cancer . . .

:hugs:

1 Like

@NoBellePrizeWinner this is such a good one! I love it! I can see why it’s a favorite :heart:

3 Likes

Yes, I feel like I blinked and all of a sudden they are taller than me!
I love all the new photos you guys added! Such a fun thread!