Post-trip Blues

So we’ve been back from the world for about 4 days now, and have no family planned trips on the horizon, at least for a couple of years. As of now, we’re thinking our next trip might be April of 2021… So what do you all do to cope with the post-trip blues / Disney withdrawal?

I plan… I pick a date, any date. I will put it in my countdown app so I still have a number. Then I start all over again. I will donvirtual tours of every resort. I look and every menu, and read every review…

9 Likes

Hang out here.

Podcast.

Videos.

Fake plan.

7 Likes

I did a few of those after last year’s trip before we had decided on this year’s… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

We plan staycations with count downs and research. It gives us something to look forward to in between bigger trips.

1 Like

Read trip reports of others!

4 Likes

Plan the next trip, plan other vacations, stay up to date on Disney info, hang out on the forum…

3 Likes

Our next trip will probably be 2022. I made a list of all the things we missed at each park as well as must do items for next time. I also turned those into TP because I just couldn’t help myself.
I also found friends who are going in a couple months and I made myself their trip planner :slight_smile:

3 Likes