Possible trip in August

Hey everyone. We are trying to make a trip happen in August. Once I know for sure that we are going I will be purchasing the guide and getting a subscription. I don’t suppose you all could help me out with crowd predictions? We are thinking August 15-22.

Also fingers crossed we can make it happen.

1 Like

CLs are not close to their final predictions until about 60 - 45 days out. (Really until about 45 - 30 days) Right now they are just using historical data for 2018 / 2019.

I love TP but any CL # that is more than 45 - 30 days out I no longer trust. TP only updates about once per month and copies & pastes the previous year’s historical info into the farther away future dates.

But to answer your question the predicted average CL for that week is a 6

2 Likes

Sat the 15th appears to be the only high date (9). The rest are 3,4,5,6. But don’t schedule base on CLs. They can change dramatically. Best to schedule a when it works best for you and make a good plan of action.

3 Likes

Great! Thanks so much. I did take a look on Undercover Tourist and they are predicting about the same so a good touring plan it is. If we end up deciding to go I will be posting here a lot I’m sure.

2 Likes

We just scheduled a trip for the week after you and it looks like a good time to go, best I can tell. I’ll be on here posting with you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well who knows what will happen now. Playing things by ear for sure but looks like there may not be any kind of vacation this summer.

1 Like

I still have hope for summer!

1 Like