Portofino Room choices

I have a Bayview room booked for 5 people. We won’t need a roll away. Do the Deluxe/Club level rooms feel larger in the main part of the room, or is it mostly the bathroom that’s larger? Can you get piazza views in the deluxe or club level? I chose to prioritize the view, but second guessing myself now…

I just checked and we had a bay view room last time I went. I had 3 adults and a 14 year old. The rooms are much larger than any other Disney/Universal room I had ever had. And we were on the top floor with a balcony which gave us even more space.

The main difference with the deluxe rooms in the club area is the bathroom layout. The deluxe club rooms have the toilet behind a door vs the normal layout where everything is in one open bathroom. These rooms can have bay views or garden. I’ve been in both and the bay view is amazing but our garden view was on the main floor and had a patio so that was nice as well.

The deluxe rooms are very spacious. I haven’t stayed in a regular room for a while so can’t really compare room size between the two. But if you do end up booking a deluxe make sure to request the club area (villas) to get the nicer and more practical bathroom layout. Not all deluxe rooms have that layout. I was able to request and received the villa wing without booking club.

I didn’t realize the club rooms were different. I thought they were deluxe rooms with lounge access added.

The Villa wing received a remodel to the bathrooms that the other wings did not.