Portable charger recommendations?

We are going to DLR in a few weeks and DD and I need new chargers for the park days. Any you can recommend with Amazon links?

1 Like

Hey!

We got these which worked great.

VEGER iPhone
VEGER Android

1 Like

I just purchased this phone/watch combo charger, used it last weekend for a band event and have it on my packing list for this weeks Disney trip

https://a.co/d/3ZwMDI9

1 Like

I have had good luck with Anker products.

This 10,000 mAh Anker power bank has 12W charging.
This 10,000 mAh Anker power bank has 20W USB C charging port.

2 Likes

I’m intrigued by the pass-through charging. Did you utilize that at all?
I wonder if my Otterbox case will make attachment an issue…

I’m inclined to get myself a pair of these and then get DD
This 10,000 mAh Anker power bank has 20W USB C charging port.

Her phone can barely stay charged a full day with normal usage.

Is this less bulky than it looks? Did you carry it around? It seems like a great hotel (multi device) charger for when family travels.

2 Likes

I second what @bebe80 posted. We bring a charger like that for each phone, plus a large 20000mAh charger for backup.

3 Likes

I have the anker that @thekid posted. I also have a fuel rod that I keep in my Disney bag.

2 Likes

I have an Anker as well.

2 Likes

Me too. I have an Anker that I bought in 2021 and it is still going strong after multiple Disney trips and other usage. I only have to recharge it like once a week recharging my phone 1-2x per day. It is a little bulky compared to a fuel rod but fits great in my sling bag.

2 Likes

Also big Anker fan. If you have a magsafe phone, this Anker is great - you can just slap it to your phone, no cables needed.
Anker magsafe

I still bring a cable though and also carry a fuel rod as a backup.

3 Likes

We have a few different chargers, depending on our needs…but we have this one, which is nice, because the cables are built-in, and works for both Apple and Android devices with the same charger.

https://www.amazon.com/Battery-Portable-20000mAh-External-Compatible/dp/B07V1C8H2M

2 Likes

SO - I bought this one, but the Amazon box it came in had a warning about not being able to take it on aircraft?? Don’t some of you fly with these types of chargers?

1 Like

I do not know what this is.
I have an iPhone 11 and DD has the SE.
Is this not an option for us do you know?

1 Like

They can be packed carry on but not checked luggage when traveling.

TSA Link

4 Likes

Dang that is pretty ominous. :eyes: