Port Orleans FQ or Wildeness Lodge

Looking to book a room for 2 nights after our first Disney Cruise (from Miami). Deciding between Wildeness Lodge and Poet Orleans FQ. Wondering if it is worth the extra cost for Wilderness Lodge. My boys will be 6 & 8 at the time.

I haven’t been to POFQ but we are staying at the WL in September. My kids are 8 & 11, and we needed bunk beds, so we ended up splurging with WL. Personally, I would think there would be more of a draw for kids at WL.

We’ve stayed at WL twice and loved it (but loved AKL Kidani way more). And my boys (6&8) still tell me that in spite of no waterslide, AoA remains their fave. POFQ gets such amazing reviews for being small and well themed, I don’t think you can go wrong with any option.

We stayed at WL with our kids and they LOVED it because of bunk beds . They also liked the Way it looked. My son still calls it the log cabin hotel with the bunk beds

We loved POFQ. Think your boys would love WL more though given the look and feel and the bunk beds. The pool at POFQ is pretty neat though. I’d splurge for WL though if you have never stayed there.