Port of Orleans Riverside Standard Room Recommnedations

Hi,

I have an upcoming trip starting on 10/20/18 and I am trying to determine what room location would be best. I tried using the TP room search, but there was no recommendations for standard rooms. Any recommendations for a standard room at the Port of Orleans Riverside would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for the help,
J

1 Like

Have you decided if you want Magnilia Bend or Alligator Bayou? Uncheck the “touring plans pick” to find rooms.I would pick based on theme and location.

Can’t make a specific recommendation. I’ve only stayed in Alligator Bayou, and that was our one and only trip to Disney staying on property!

But, things to consider would be what is most important to you: Location to the bus stop, or location to the Mill where you eat. Because other than that, I’m not sure it really matters.

I would love any recommendations too. We will staying in alligator bayou because we will need a room for 5. Thanks

We stayed in standard room 8786 in Magnolia Bend in June, and it was pretty good.
2nd floor but right by the steps. Decent view.
Close to the bridge over to the pool and lobby, and the bus stop was just on the other side of the building.

Probably as good as you get for standard. I’d would stay there again.

We stayed in Magnolia Bend room 8587–it was a standard view room on the first floor. The view was decent for standard view–it looked out over grass and a few trees. It was a corner room which was nice.

1 Like

We stayed in Alligator Bayou in Building 25 because it is very quiet there, right next to a quiet pool and only 2 minutes to the bus stop. And this bus stop was the first pick up spot for Port Orleans.
Only down side is a 5 minute walk to the main lobby/restaurant/store.

We are still debating between Magnolia Bend and Alligator Bayou. Being close to the first bus stop is important to
us along with the refurbished rooms (Although, the refurbished rooms are very bland), so that would put us in Alligator Bayou. That being said, we do prefer the architecture/look of Magnolia Bend.

I’ve stayed in building 34 and 24 - enjoyed 34 just a little more. It was a great location by the first bus stop and very quiet.