Port adventures in Bahamas

Did anyone have ever join the Atlantis Dolphin Cay Deep Water Interaction or shallow water interactions ?

We did the shallow one a few weeks ago. and I talked to someone about the deep one to understand the differences. It was really good. I preferred shallow with kids 9 and 12, since you tread water in the deep one. The main diff seemed to be you get to swim with dolphin in the deep one. We enjoyed it, but otherwise did not enjoy Atlantis and will stay on the ship if we go back to Nassau.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing, why didn’t you enjoy the altantis water park? Did you book the excursion of shallow one before or after onboard?

We booked it ahead of time. I’m told the dolphin excursions fill and should be booked asap (not sure if that is correct). Atlantis was overcrowded. significant waits for everything. Very long line for bad food for lunch. Took a long time to get from the ship to the dolphin excursion. Very unorganized. So that was disappointing.

1 Like

I have two boys (almost 10 and 12) who usually love waterparks and they have no interest in returning.

1 Like

It seems no other choice in altantis, if I want to swim with dolphin then the water park is all included.
But there are another excursions such as “Blue Lagoon Island Dolphin Swim (N41)” and “Blue Lagoon Island Dolphin Encounter (N21)” to play with dolphin without Altantis, what do you think? Thank you (I will go with my 12y/o daughter, who love swimming)

I think there was a conversation on the chat side about blue lagoon v Atlantis and people had good experience. I’m sure I couldn’t find it again though. If I can, I will post it for you.

1 Like

Thank you so much !

found it and just bumped it to the top. do you use the chat side so you can find it?

Lines not sure how long it will stay near the top

1 Like

I saw it, thank you.
I also found another conversation from other website: but it about 2 years ago
Dolphin Swimming at Blue Lagoon v. Atlantis | The DIS Disney Discussion Forums - DISboards.com
Blue lagoon seems more comfortable than the altantis…

1 Like

good to know if we go back (although I think we would still stay on the ship) :slight_smile: fun to do once, but likely enough for us.

1 Like