POR walking to bus routes

We’re looking at staying in a royal room at POR. Realistically, how long of a walk is it to the bus stop/dining hall/ food court/ etc? Thanks!

It is a large resort but I have never been more than 10 minutes from any location. Usually closer to 5 at the most. You may ne2 minutes from a bus stop and 7minutes from the food court. There is always a quiet pool close by.

1 Like

In my room request I asked for a room as close to a bus stop as possible, and they accommodated that request reasonably well.

1 Like

Was just at Riverside in Royal Room. We requested room 9516 through TL and ended up in 9513. We were a 5 minute walk from everything. We ended up using South Depot but the west depot should be about 5 minutes as well.

2 Likes

How do request a specific room number?

You use he Touring Plans room request feature. Here is a link to a blog post about it.

We stayed in a Riverside Royal Guest Room facing the river in July. It was about a 5 minute walk to food, bus, or pool. It was very doable after a long day at the parks or in the mornings to get coffee before heading out. We really enjoyed the Royal Room. My 13yo princess and 17 yo prince both thought the decor was great. They said it felt like Disney.

1 Like