POR or CBR?

Trying to decide on POR or CBR? Never been to either resort, usually stay at value. 3 children - 12, 6, 3.

I THINK CBR may have slightly larger rooms as it was the first moderate. POR is a smaller resort so less walking if that is an issue for you.

I love the boat to Disney Spring so I will vote for POR

You can’t go wrong with either one. Having stayed at both ( we stayed at the /French Quarter) it is a toss-up on which we would stay at again. The atmosphere at both resorts is great. At POFQ I had to keep reminding myself I was in Florida and not New Orleans while the atmosphere at the Caribbean was very relaxing. The Caribbean has a main pool and each village has a “quiet” pool. The food court could use an upgrade at the POFQ while the food court at Caribbean is vastly underrated. Anything and everything you need is there. The gift shop at the Caribbean is also much better. Both resorts were very clean and the bus service was pretty much on time with little waiting. You may do a bit more walking at the Caribbean depending on where you are located because of its size but you can also use the internal bus system.

1 Like

I stayed at both resorts! My choice would be POR! We used to stay at value resorts before our family grew! My children are now 14, 11, and 8 and I have done POR with and without them! :slight_smile: I felt that transportation was not the best at CBR! Our rooms were very far away from the front! Is it just you and your 3 kids going?

1 Like