Popcorn buckets...Not sure about them

We always get a bucket and refill a few times everyday. (Family of 5). We’ve used carabiner to attach to backpack but mostly simply unhook on end of the handle and slip it around a strap on the backpack. Haven’t lost one yet!

Good to know. DH is into popcorn. He even buys big bags of some superior kernels from Amazon. Now I know I can warn him.

This is what I like about this place. Graduate-level Disney advice. Most places give the same standard advice that is probably enough for most people. Here, I get the important details that make my family think I’m brilliant.

3 Likes

A lot of people really like it, to be fair. I just think it’s dry and super salty. I bought a bucket I wanted and ended up dumping the popcorn in the garbage, I think it’s that bad. I haven’t tried any of the flavored ones at Epcot.

I got a bucket for my coworker and brought it back. I won’t be doing that again. My kids liked the popcorn though. I’ll take their word for because I don’t like the smell of popcorn :face_vomiting:.