Pop quiz hot shot

2 Likes

Winner winner, chicken dinner!

2 Likes

Did they replace the beer & cups as well? A single FP doesn’t seem to match up to that frankly. And where was the beer packed that they stole it? It wasn’t in the suitcases was it?

I mean we got sprinkled with pixie dust on our last trip & snagged about a dozen anytime FP for a B’day. No mistakes & no one stole our stuff…

Theft of anything, regardless of value, is a crime. Crime reports, in most cases (including this one), are public information. And Disney, like most major corporations, does not like to air out its dirty laundry in view of the public. I would like to have heard the version of your story where you politely declined their fast pass offer and asked them to call the Orange County Sheriff’s Office for you instead.

2 Likes

I truly LOL’d at that. I’m imagining your face when they said it. :rofl:

1 Like

Yes, insert GIF of someone making the “errr” face. (meanwhile it took 3 trips for them to get everything to us, My husband finally said he wasn’t tipping anymore since they were bringing in a bag at a time and shouldn’t have separated it in the first place)

Ha! Where were yall staying when this happened @maeghan21? I’m just imagining happy Disney Cast Members parading into your room so proud they found your stuff… one…at…a…time…

1 Like

The Poly! We had stayed one night at CBR and then had our bags transferred for our week stay at the Poly. Our bags didn’t get to our room until 7pm?!?! When they were picked up at 6:30 am? We had our Amazon delivery arrive sometime around 2pm and it came to our room piece meal. We are quite curious to see how our stay at the poly in feb will be.

1 Like

I wanted to make this point earlier but became pressed for time.

To be fair, based on the information you’ve provided all we know is that your property is missing. Did the other family admit to taking it? If not, can you say for certain that your property was delivered to that room before it was taken? Is it possible that your property was taken or otherwise went missing at some point after you handed over control of it to Disney, but before it reached the other family’s room? Disney remains liable regardless, but the other family is not alone among the suspects. Given what was stolen I can think of a number of suspects and scenarios that are just as likely if not more so.

1 Like

This is all true. And, to be honest, I didn’t mean to only point to them, just that our stuff was missing. It could have been anyone.

1 Like

No matter how you slice it, it was still Disney’s fault. And their response to such a colossal breach of trust and responsibility was bs. I’m sorry it happened to you. First impressions cascade throughout the entire vacation.

1 Like