Pools closed... Waterpark tix?

The Poly is way worse. WAY WORSE.

I am assuming the hot tubs at the main pool are closed too? Love the Villas! So peaceful over thereā€¦
Have you noticed if the marina (little boat rentals in particular) is open? DH mentioned last night wanting to rent sea racers one dayā€¦ although that may go out the window if we get water park tix since we would probably go there on our free day. Which water park did they give you?

1 Like

Yes, the entire pool area including the hot tubs and bar is closed. I believe the marina is open, but I was down there in the dark after it had closed.

Didnā€™t see the water park tickets because itā€™s included on my AP and we were down for work anyway. I didnā€™t notice what the guy checking in next to us chose to do. He wanted to trade for MNSSHP tickets instead (the answer was ā€œno.ā€)

1 Like

Thanks. Lol, some people are never happy! We had talked about water parks but hadnā€™t pulled the trigger since we have already bought mnsshp tix funnily enough. Wouldnā€™t have though to even ask to switch that for a pool replacement though. Thanks for all the info!!

1 Like