Pools closed... Waterpark tix?

Ok I know poly is offering bb water park tickets while volcano pool is closed… I see that the wilderness pool is closed from sept to nov, are/will they offer bb tickets as well? Was thinking of upgrading but not sure now for oct

I’m pretty certain that WL is not offering water park tickets but someone else will have to chime in and verify. Where are you currently scheduled to stay?

We have a LM rm (which is our fav home resort) but my dh might hVe to come with new ds 7 months (he doesn’t like when mommy leaves for long) so looking for a room for 5… Maybe POR too…

I haven’t stayed at any of those resorts but they all sound like very good choices. It’s such a tough decision to make!

2 Likes

WL still has the quiet pool at the Villas, so they’re not offering any concessions to guests.

1 Like

Wilderness lodge will bus you to contemporary for pool use as well. At least that’s what I was told when I called in July.
POR is a great resort. We stayed there with a family of 5.

1 Like

We’re a family of 5 and always stay at POR. We love it.

1 Like

Thanks guys! Going to give POR another shot :slight_smile:

@LaurelStewart- I called guest services for a friend last month re pool closure. They said WL giving 1 day pass to water park plus can use CR, possibly BLT pool as well.

So uh oh, did Dis change their mind, or did that CM give me the wrong info?

Hmmmm interesting

I have a WL reservation next week and have only been contacted to be advised to use the Villas pool.

1 Like

Thanks, Laurel. I had heard on Lines a few times I think that folks were getting some false info from guest services. It’s a little funny to have it happen, though. I vaguely remember asking CM shouldn’t I call WL directly, and I think she said oh no, you’ll get the same info as I’m giving to you.

I guess from now on though, I will find a way to get 2 answers, the final one from a manager or concierge at the actual destination. This kind of info could be important, such as the deciding factor as to whether a family chooses one hotel or the other.

1 Like

Checked in last night. Correction - they ARE doing water park tix.

2 Likes

Thank you for checking… So here is the real question… How do you get them? Just ask? I did book WL yesterday!

Ask at the front desk for the tickets when you check in.

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you for the info! Let us know how your trip goes too, we’ve never stayed at WL before and would love to hear about it :slight_smile:

We’re at the Villas, but we share check in w the Lodge. It’s really nice right now. Low crowds.

1 Like

Thanks again laurel!!

Heading to WL in 2 weeks - that’s awesome to know about water park tix! It’s just dh and I so would be perfect!
Can you tell me how the pool construction is looking? We have a courtyard room booked and I need to put in room requests, but have been hesitant with the construction. Love the rooms looking toward bay lake but don’t want horrible work view …

1 Like

There are many walls up. But most rooms look over them rather than at them. It’s most noticeable when you’re at ground level walking to the boats. We were at the Villas so we weren’t impacted. You can still see the falls, but not the geyser.

1 Like