Pool Slides

DS(at the time 6) LOVED the poly pool area. The slide was perfect for him. He finally agreed to go in the splash area on the last day and I couldn’t get him out of it!

CSR had a good slide but I didn’t love the depth of the pool- a lot was too deep for little kids who aren’t strong swimmers. And no zero entry.

2 Likes

Great pool. Very large with several areas, including a volleyball area, sand bottom, slide, etc. The slide is pretty tame, but good for kids.

3 Likes

Am staying there in December for three nights. If I can find the time and the right weather, I might give it a go.

2 Likes

I’m sure I’m not the target audience for responses here, considering I’ve said that Frozen Ever After is enough of a thrill for me. But I’ll chime in anyway. I loved the French Quarter slide because it’s small and just enough. Wilderness Lodge was similar, maybe a shade bit longer, but neither of them would be thrilling to most people over 8. I kept wanting to ask if I could go down the kiddie slide at the Poly when the kids were younger, but I knew I was too big for it, and the main slide there is in the dark. That’s a no go for me.

2 Likes

My kids LOVED the POFQ slide. The slide was good but they were even more into the design. They were super excited to be riding down the serpent.

1 Like