Pool hopping at universal

Any tips on pool hopping? We are spending one night at Royal Pacific and will be using our arrival day to swim. It’s me and my 9 year old. She likes water slides and is intrigued by the underwater music at the Hard Rock pool.

I’m usually too busy in the parks to spend any time at the pools, but I know many people love the lazy river at Cabana Bay. if you are at Cabana Bay, you can purchase inner tubes which they will inflate for you to use in the pool and lazy river. On our last trip, my family stayed at Portofino Bay, and my kids loved all of the pools over there, but did not like the Hard Rock pool when they visited there because they thought it was way too crowded and loud.

1 Like

We too don’t usually have time to swim, however on the last trip, we made a day to just relax by the pool. We really liked the lazy river at Cabana Bay. The water was warm, and it was a lot of fun because they had a dj, games, and places to buy food. It was like a block party, lol. However, it didn’t feel crowded or overwhelming. To be honest, of the two pools there, the one with the slide was more crowded than the lazy river side. There is even a regular pool on the lazy river side. Also, yes, you can buy inner tubes from them, but you can also bring your own, and they will inflate and deflate them for you at no charge. We loved it there!

1 Like

Thank you so much!!!

We’re staying at Royal Pacific. Will we have any trouble accessing the other resort pools? I heard some of the pools have keycard access??? We’d love to check out other resort pools in afternoons.