POLL - Who is your favorite UOR Vlogger?

She’s so sweet & positive! I feel so bad for giving her my “least liked” vote. It’s going to sound so awful of me, but that accent is like nails on a chalkboard! LOL!!

I don’t know where it’s from - New Jersey, Boston, Philadelphia or somewhere up there… but it’s very thick and…distracting. That’s all I’m thinking about when I’ve watched her content! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :innocent: :innocent:

(I know I used to complain about Alicia’s voice, but I’ve gotten over it - mostly! She has enough info I was willing to become accustomed to it!) :rofl: :innocent:

1 Like

Hmm. Wouldn’t say RixFlix is most reliable…well, I mean he is. But just about what is actually happening from day to day. Which, most if the time, I don’t care about since we go so infrequently. But we do watch him from time to time.

Pugh Two are probably most entertaining. But we don’t watch them a ton.

I wouldn’t say Kevin is least liked. Just tired of his Schtick. But he actually does some interesting analysis of things, and covers both Disney and Universal. I used to be fine with his Schtick…until I wasn’t!

We also watch PC Dev…but he seems to have sold his soul, so can’t really trust anything he says. He seems to just want to stay in good graces with the companies.

1 Like

Actually, Molly’s channel is Mammoth Club. :grin:

1 Like

Are you a non-voter like you are a non-hearter?

He’ll get it straight one of these times :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It won’t let me make any edits once the poll starts.

I’m trying to say… when you see Mammoth Mountain written in the poll, please, understand it’s an error. It should read Mammoth Club as you’ve stated.

I genuinely have no clue how or why I called her channel by Mammoth Mountain! :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I really like The Pugh Two’s videos. They seem to put more effort into the production of them (videography, B-roll footage, etc.) than most vloggers. I like RixFlix a lot too and especially appreciate that he livestreams.

2 Likes

Also wanted to mention that they give helpful information via their monthly “What to Expect” hours & events video. Others don’t take the time to research hours/EPA schedule/etc.

2 Likes

I read this in Dug’s voice for some reason.

2 Likes

Fully agreed. MamFam for when I want some fun fluff but an Alicia video is a must watch.

2 Likes

Speaking of Mam Fam…

2 Likes

I like the new pic!

Thanks, we snuck in when we were extremely drunk after BigFire for the pic before a Hagrid nighttime ride.

1 Like