Poll Time! Have you had Covid? January 2022 Edition

Yup, similar (I think if my DD14 had been allowed to get her booster when we did hers might have been just this as well). She also had a headache (“it hurts to look up” - my response, “don’t look up.” LOL) and nausea from all the congestion drainage. No fever, no chills, no body aches, no loss of taste or smell. This one is better than the others plus I think we have some immunity from vaccines and/or previous exposure.

3 Likes

Nausea was a huge part of my covid experience both times and I didn’t have congestion drainage. Second time around it was really my only symptom.

2 Likes

Yeah in my family we tend to deal with stress in our stomachs so we always get upset stomachs. I had the worst flu that I can remember on millenium New Year’s Eve and it was just regular flu but I couldn’t hold anything down in addition to the other normal flu symptoms. I had to get an IV which is why Covid has terrified me. I get very dehydrated when that happens for days and I did not want to have to go to a hospital during Covid.

3 Likes