Poll Time - Have you had COVID? December Edition

Heart disease and diabetes aren’t communicable viruses though.

4 Likes

No. But this was just in reference to taxing the health care system.

1 Like

Ok.
Maybe you and @OBNurseNH are frustrated.
I’m not. I would have had a very hard time giving care for as long as I did were I to evaluate the parts people played in their own disease progress.
The 40yo with his ventricles blown out from coke, and so on.

I preferred to tackle the problem before me and offer education. And pray for them.

2 Likes

Bowing out.

Wanted to share that I was still demonstrating antibodies some 12 months out. I think it’s cool. Other may not. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:heart:

I think it’s very cool. Any little bit of extra protection is reassuring in this crazy world.

“The lady doth protest too much, methinks”

That’s too bad they won’t test any longer. It has been interesting to see how long your antibodies have lasted.

I have a relative who we think may have had a mild case this summer but he tested negative at the time (he was quarantined for close exposure and lost taste/smell briefly). I am just so curious if he has antibodies or not but it’s not very convenient to double check after the fact.

1 Like

I should add this is a kid who does not donate blood regularly … I thought checking when you donated was a pretty cool way to keep tabs without ordering superfluous tests.

1 Like

What?

Because I don’t want to argue? Because I’d prefer to walk away??

I shared news.
Someone else decides to start talking about all the bad unvaccinated people screwing up healthcare.

I’m not going to argue about that. Lots of things screw the system. You should have seen my unit on 3/20 every year. Have you looked after detox patients often? Things tax health care. Covid and it’s fallout taxes healthcare.

Do we really want to argue still???
I don’t.

I got Covid and and strongly suspect I am no more or less likely to pass it on to anyone who got the vaccine.

And I donated before and will donate after.

I saw the benefits of receiving blood.

I’m simply making statements.

:zipper_mouth_face:

I think we had agreed to one closely monitored thread. I am going to lock this. If I am wrong please PM me.

Thanks

4 Likes