Poll Time! Best Show or Parade in HS?

What?!?!? No March of the First Order?

2 Likes

It wasn’t on the list! Take it up with Len. :wink:

1 Like

Better yet, I’ll report him to Captain Phasma. Then he’ll be sorry.

4 Likes

I had a hard time choosing between the Frozen singalong and F!. Went with Frozen, but that’s assuming Ben is in the show. If not, probably would choose Fantasmic.

3 Likes

If it was the Disneyland F! it would be an easier choice, IMO. (In my case I was between F! and Indiana Jones.)

2 Likes

It was discontinued some time this winter. :cry:

2 Likes

iu

4 Likes

I voted First Time in Forever because it’s the only show we’ve seen. Next trip we will either see Fantasmic or Star Wars Galactic. Haven’t decided and depends on what’s going on next spring. Maybe I’ll base decisions on the polls results.

1 Like

I would like to use this vote to vote twice on the AK poll, instead

3 Likes

So I chose F!, but if I specify the original 90s version of the Indy show I probably would have picked it!

1 Like

The most surprising part about these polls is how many people choose the wrong answer.

3 Likes

I want to split my vote 5 ways! Frozen, F!, IJ, SWGS, and Jedi. All 5 were pretty magical for us in January. I would be hard pressed to pick which one I would have cut! Went with F! only because I can’t imagine a trip to WDW without arranging to see it.

2 Likes

None of the above. I saw a few of them during my first visit, but have not felt the need to see any of them again or try others. For me, HS is TSL, SWGE and TOT.

WAIT A MINUTE!!!

You missed Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy.

I vote for that.

1 Like

That was in the best non-ride attraction poll and only got 9% of the vote. Don’t ask me how the TP crew decides which category to put these attractions in. In any case, I’m looking forward to checking it out next time! It wasn’t open yet last time I was there.

Are they still doing it? I thought they stopped doing March of the First order sometime after SWGE opened.

Oh. Um. Ahem.

These aren’t the droids your looking for. You can go about your business. Move along.

3 Likes

So when they eliminate the rest of the Citizens of Hollywood you will all know why?

1 Like

I thought it was fun. I’d go again.

2 Likes

I haven’t done the Frozen sing along, and from what I hear about that I think I’d enjoy it. Sadly the car stunt show is gone. That was probably my true favorite.

2 Likes

Wow, this poll is tight! Meanwhile, I added a poll for Epcot. Go vote in that one too!

1 Like