Poll Time! Best Quick Service Restaurant in WDW? Round 1

It’s a good thing. I think often we have differing opinions on things. But I agree that the best QS is Satu’li and there is no comparison.

1 Like

That was a real toss up for me. Pre-April 2021 I would have agreed with you, no contest. Satu’li is so so great. Then I had DB7. And it was really good. Good enough to make me question my loyalties for QS dining.

3 Likes

I went to DB7 in December 2019, you know, before your dumbass country closed its borders and refused to ever open them again.

And I had a very poor experience. DB7 doesn’t make my top 20. And I can’t even think of 20 QS’s I’ve been to.

I have yet to try many on the lists. Will be trying DB7, Columbia HH, and Sleepy Hollow in October.

I voted for Sunshine Seasons, but would have picked Katsura Grill instead if it was listed. Flame Tree and Les Halles are both amazing, but Sunshine Seasons is more food for the cost (love the salmon!)…and Katsura wins for something totally different for QS!!

4 Likes

That’s sad. Especially because HS QS on the whole is pretty cruddy. I was not expecting to like DB7 because in general the food in SWGE is not allergy friendly, but I was pleasantly surprised. Maybe they did something special to accommodate me?

1 Like

Bear in mind I think Via Napoli is trash and should be shut down. It shames your otherwise great nation.

1 Like

100% agree

2 Likes

ugh!! this was so hard!!

2 Likes

Am I outraged that Casey’s did not make the list? Of course I am… but I still want to vote for more than one on this list. :slight_smile: (Looking back, I missed voting the first time around…I would’ve started a viral campaign)

3 Likes

Yorkshire in the UK pavilion & the Chicken Guy are my favorites!! :fish: :fries: & :rooster:

1 Like

Maybe you should come to the actual Yorkshire County and experience real fish and chips.

4 Likes

I feel like I just have to go back to Disney to weigh my favorites in this poll. In no order I most enjoyed Flame tree BBQ, Pecos Bill, and Columbia Harbor House. I’d say my enjoyment of these spots had as much to do with the food served as the actual experience of eating in these places.

We did zero non-resort food court QS outside the parks, so I can’t even comment on that, sadly.

1 Like

Not Yorkshire Co., but picked some up at a shop in Canary Wharf near our Airbnb. It is completely different that anything that we have in the US. And those chips? Sooo good.

1 Like

Fish and chips in Yorkshire aren’t generally like those in other parts of the UK - they’re cooked in dripping. I personally don’t like them, but I don’t like any of the English chippies where I live either. Chinese chippies are the best.

2 Likes

This is similar to a West Virginia staple - the pepperoni roll. We all love them. They are a treasured thing in our state, but we all argue over which area/bakery make the best. None of the actual rolls are the same, and the pepperoni inside varies from stick variety to chopped up bits. I, personally, will eat any of them without complaining.

2 Likes

Its really loud but i do like the pizza :smirk:

1 Like

I’ve not eaten at any of the DS restaurants so I don’t feel qualified to vote in part 2. Of the 3 resort QS I’ve tried, they were ok but not enough to qualify for best of anything.

In part 1, several are very good but the only one I can’t imagine making a trip and not including a stop at is Sleepy Hollow. Fruit waffles are amazing and I still can’t wait to try the chicken sandwich…they just aren’t selling them at the same time as fruit waffles so I can’t try both.

1 Like

I mainly voted Sassagoula Floatworks because I’m longing to be back at FQ more than the food quality. The food is fine though and the beignets are excellent.

3 Likes

In case anyone missed it, Round 2 only has 1 day of voting left!

England, Scotland & Ireland are on my Bucket List!!!

2 Likes