Poll Time! Best Non-Ride Attraction at HS?

That’s good to know. Glad they had “fixed” it.

We were there in 2016, but not until after they had closed the HISTK playground, so it has been a great many years now!

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Yes! HS needs a playground!!!

I’m a 34 yo adult without kids and I regularly remark about the lack of a playground or any run around space at HS to the rest of my family.

3 Likes

Yes, yes, yes!!! This is my biggest peeve with the current WDW parks ( HS and MK* in particular). Kids need a place to run around and enjoy unstructured time in. Tom Sawyer’s Island and the resort pool were staples of my childhood WDW experience (the Dumbo play area didn’t exist until I was an adult). Unfortunately, TSI is only opened limited hours and involves an wait in direct sunlight to get to the island. One of the things that I loved about Island of Adventure at UOR was Camp Jurassic and how easy it was to walk in there. TSI levels of fun without any wait in direct sunlight. :+1:

*Edit: I forgot about the Casey Jr Soak Station at MK. It’s great and would have been my favorite part of the MK when I was under 6 and I would have enjoyed it my whole childhood.

1 Like

MuppetVision 3D is the only one of these we did on our trip, but I still voted because I think it would’ve been our fave anyway. We LOVE the Muppets; our DD 8y is especially obsessed. She loves rewatching all the Muppet movies and shows on Disney+ :grin:
I really want to check out Walt Disney Presents, and maybe the Lightning McQueen thing even though we aren’t big fans of the Cars franchise (though Mater is pretty funny). I need to go look up Sunset Seasons Greetings because I don’t recall reading anything about it. :flushed:

1 Like

FNN (feep news network) says that Muppetvision is the winner. Polls are trending this to be a runaway. It remains to be seen if these early primary results will predict how it will do in future results.

2 Likes

The TSL playground should also have a water play feature like the Casey Jr Soak Station at MK and the former Dot’s Puddle Park in bug’s land at DCA.

3 Likes

Muppets all the way! Disney has a real winner with Muppets…too bad they do not know how to take advantage of it. A whole muppet land would be awesome.

Can anyone tell me why they are not capitalizing on muppet merch? Everyone I talk to wants something muppet, but I can never find anything! And the amount of merch is less and less everytime I visit the muppet store.

Loved the muppets in MK as well. It brings me back to the muppet show when I was a kid. Oh the memories!

3 Likes

My kids love the Muppets! Even the early muppet shows with having zero idea who the featured celebrities were. Was really sad the MK show ended before our visit (I didn’t tell them). They actually requested I check them out from the library again for our next road trip.

I still can’t mentally deal with Elmo instead of Kermit hosting Sesame Street. :laughing:

2 Likes

You need to get them to DLR then if you haven’t already done so.

2 Likes

It just seems so far! But really, I suppose, it’s not that much further than Florida. I have to fly to both anyway

1 Like