Poll Time! Best Non-Ride Attraction at AK?

I don’t blame you! Lots to parse through!

Yes, my kids love it, that’s why I was looking for it. And in my indecision it appears I’ve voted randomly and can’t seem to change it…oh, well…sort of the least of my worries ATM… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Have to abstain again. But this time because we haven’t done any of those. Well, we tried to a couple times but bailed.

But I will be rooting for whichever one you each are voting for.

2 Likes

Even though its not included I’ll still say Boneyards :grin: my kids love it

2 Likes

We loved It’s Tough to Be a Bug! I wasn’t expecting to like it much, but I did. It was really cute and there were some fun surprises. We didn’t get a chance to do most of the others on this poll, though, so not sure how valid that makes my vote. :wink:

1 Like

What is Dug and Russell?

1 Like

(you forgot the Sacred Spaces)

4 Likes

I assume that means I will have to do a bars, lounges, and restaurants poll at some point? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I was wondering what you would vote for, since you are the resident AK appreciator. Gorilla Falls is an excellent choice.

4 Likes

I never see the effin tigers on Maharaja

And I love the Jane Gooddall props in Gorilla Falls. I can spend forever in there.

1 Like

Because it’s my sister’s MAJOR fav thing I voted for Gorillas.

I like the tigers at Maharajah but she LOVES the gorillas.

About the only thing we’ve not done is the meet & greet.

During a phase we had to do Conservation Station. My grandniece at about 9 yo stood at that window for 2 solid hours watching the team do a wellness check on a komodo dragon. :open_mouth:

Next trip: what Conservation Station?

Kinda makes WDW all new every trip.

2 Likes

We were there opening week of Animal Kingdom and LOVED “It’s Tough to Be a Bug.” I think I love so much of AK and AK itself is my favorite park because we were there at the “beginning.”

1 Like

It was between Gorilla Fall and Maharajah for me, and tough to choose. The animal watching on both are equally great for me – I chose Maharajah because I think the themeing throughout is just a notch above Gorilla Falls.

2 Likes

We were super lucky to see the tiger cubs a couple of years ago. So cute, but so deadly. Their paws were already bigger than my head and they were only a few months old.

3 Likes

Can I vote for “The Thieving Birds of Flame Tree?”

6 Likes

Same. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This poll has now closed, and the winner is … Tree of Life Awakenings! However, in the WDW tournament round, I will take all four attractions that reached 15% - Maharajah Jungle Trek, It’s Tough to Be a Bug!, and Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail.

Here is the link to the new Hollywood Studios poll!

1 Like

Dig and Russell are the Up characters.

1 Like

I meant what was it if it’s not a non-ride attraction? I put that up there on the list. I loved meeting them.

1 Like

It wasn’t on the list I took the poll from (Touring Plans wizard), unfortunately. I wonder if it was discontinued?

Oh, I totally misunderstood :joy:

1 Like

It was still there in January.

2 Likes