Poll Time! Best Disney Resort Hotel Theming Round 2

Time for Round 2 in the Best Disney Resort Hotel Theming poll series! Here is Round 1. All options receiving 15% have advanced. We will continue until one option receives 50% of the overall vote.

Which Disney Resort Hotel has the best theming?

• Animal Kingdom Lodge
  • Polynesian Village
  • Port Orleans French Quarter
  • Caribbean Beach
  • Art of Animation
  • Pop Century

0 voters

Reminder to vote even if you haven’t stayed at or even seen all the options!

Jeff's Official Polling Rules for Cynics and Skeptics

In case of a tournament, the following protocols will be followed:

• All voters are eligible to participate regardless of their familiarity with the various options
  • Voters may cast or change their vote as desired until the poll is closed (generally timed)
  • The first option to receive over 50% in any round upon closing of the poll is deemed the winner
  • The percentage displayed by the forum software will be deemed the official result, regardless of the absolute number of votes cast (i.e., rounding differences may be decisive)
  • If no option receives over 50%, additional rounds will be held
    • All options receiving 15% or more will advance to the next round
    • If all options have received 15% or more, the option receiving the lowest % of the vote will be eliminated
    • In the case of a tie, the option receiving the higher % in the previous round will advance
      • If there is still a tie after following the above rules, the option listed first by the forum software in the results will advance
  • All results are final – no recounts, re-dos, challenges, or complaints will be accepted; however, discussion and debate is welcome.
  • Have a magical day! :rainbow::european_castle::fireworks:

My heart is with Poly but… AKL has animals… I mean… :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

As supporting evidence that AKL is CLEARLY the right choice here, I present the following:

While I sat there all I could think about is how in just a year from now I’ll be in real Africa, and how THIS PLACE inspired that.

6 Likes

By the looks of it, this could be the final round of this poll.

Pretty much.

2 Likes

If the Cinderella Castle Suite counted as a resort and were eligible for this poll, would it beat AKL?

2 Likes

Ooh that would definitely give it a run for its money. Although honestly, I wouldn’t want to stay there. Too fancy schmancy for me.

1 Like

It’s not even close…

2 Likes

I failed to acknowledge when this poll closed 4 days ago, but Animal Kingdom Lodge won in a landslide with 64% of the vote! Thanks everyone who participated! Next poll series coming soon …

2 Likes