Podcast the Ride - CityWalk Saga

Hey!

I’ve been listening to a comedy podcast since 2018 called Podcast the Ride. It’s 3 improve actors / comedians / show creators that use their love of themed attractions as a basis for larger discussions & fun

You will not find any “news” here. However, you’ll get big name actors, Imagineers and other podcast hosts you may know.

In 2018 the did “The CityWalk Saga” a 19-part daily series reviewing ALL the shops & attractions at CItyWalk Hollywood. You might ask “Why???”… well… The did it to free the soul of a little boy who died due to playing in the fountains & got a staph infection! :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

They later went on to do the “Downtown Disney Ordeal” once again helping our little friend…

After nearly 4+ years of waiting & promises they are doing CityWalk Orlando…

This may or may not be the “best” place to start a new podcast, but it’ll give you a good idea what these guys do. They are genuine “good boys” who love these places,

If interested here’s the link their show and to the new saga “CityWalk Orlando - The Malltaverse of Madness”

It’s my favorite podcast. If you really want a good entry point here’s the episode with @len

2 Likes

Thanks, ill give it a listen. New UOR podcast content is good to find! Most “scheduled” stuff these days is pretty recycled.

1 Like

I suggest going back into thier catalog and finding a Universal ride you like as a topic. They did good episodes on Spider-Man and E.T.

Just remember it’s a comedy podcast! They may go off on a tangent that’s totally unrelated to a theme park for 30+ minutes!!

1 Like

It took until ep 3. Sector whaterever until i found the groove! :rofl: i like the humor! Ill go back and check out the older eps. I can see where nostalgia will help with those. Thanks @darkmite2

1 Like

If you really want to go back in the catalog, IMHO, they hit their stride on March 2018 and go from there. Their very first ones are cute as they try to figure out what the show is about. These in 2018 are after they’ve been on for a year or so

1 Like