PM fastpasses - does this plan make sense?

Hi all, I have been reading through past threads for the last couple of days and have already gathered so many helpful tips. Thank you all.
I am hoping that you can confirm whether my current plan (particularly for FPs) makes sense to the more experienced among you!

I will be visiting WDW with my mum for 2 weeks in July/August. I am an early bird and she is a night owl. I would like to be at RD most days and take advantage of some morning EMHs. This wouldn’t suit her at all! At the moment I am thinking that we should spend our mornings separately (so she can get up at leisure) and then tour together in the afternoon after an early afternoon rest.
If we are doing this, I suspect it would make most sense to book our FPPs for the afternoons. It would allow each of us to be flexible in the morning (I could get into big rides at RD and use single rider lines, mum is not so interested in them anyway) but still make use of the FPP system when it is busy in the parks. Does this sound like a reasonable plan?

2 Likes

I always do late afternoon/ early evening (if it is my second park) FPs. I think you have a great pla.

1 Like

That sounds like a great plan to me!

1 Like

Sounds perfect to me; it’s exactly what I would do in your situation.

1 Like

Sounds like a good plan for you!

1 Like