Please review my plans! FPP day on Sunday!

Can you fine people look over my plans before I book my FPP on Sunday? It’s myself and DD8 on this trip! We may attempt 6am…or maybe 7am :slight_smile: arrival to HS on our departure day but I am not banking on that so we are going to HS the evening before. (I guess we could attempt to just go to TSMM and ASS the next morning) Hoping for a SDD FP, everything else is just extra when it comes to HS. We are only concerned with TSL. Not sure how I am going to manage Alien Swirling Saucers and TSMM without a FP. Hoping I can grab one after using the other Tier 2s in the evening. I will have to wait and see how the crowds are after SWGE opens.

The afternoon rest times can be extended, but since I am not expecting park hours to be extended, we may not get many afternoon breaks.

FPP I am going to try to get:
60 Epcot:
TT, SE, LWTL
61 -MK Day 1: 7DMT. ETWB, PPF
62 - MK Day 2: BTMRR, POC, JC
63 - AT/HS day: SDD, B&TB, Frozen Sing Along
64 - MK morning: BTMRR, 7DMT, Tiana&Rapunzel

We have ADR’s for the following:
Akershus, CP, BOG, TH, 1900 Park Fare
Thanks to you all! Does all this sound crazy! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks good to me. As I always tell everyone about this time - relax. You’ve done all the hard work. I’m certain you’ll get the FPP you want, but if not, you’ll still have a great time and make many magical memories.

Those are pretty much the same FPP I’m going to get for EP. I’m going to change one or two in MK. In HS, it’s all about SDD. The others are just to make you feel like you are doing something.

1 Like

This isn’t our first rodeo, but we will have lots of first. Usually we don’t have hoppers, we’ve never stayed onsite and we’ve never done a TS nor a character meal so it should be fun!

2 Likes

I had never done a TS or Character Meal until last time and I also stayed onsite for the first time last time. It was amazing and I know you’ll have a great time!

I love your spreadsheet, but I’m also laughing at the fact that you have “go to the restroom” in your itinerary… :joy: #youmightbealinerif:wink::grin::rofl:

Yes!! We will use the restroom way more than that, lol. I have no idea why I put that in there!

1 Like

I have it in my plans before longer attractions or shows, makes sense to me.

1 Like

Anyone else?

Is it because you are related to Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory? :smile:

Lol! My son is so Sheldon so that must be it! :rofl:

1 Like

Looks good, except you have a lot packed in to those days. Can DD8 handle those long days with lots of running around? Example – your first day you must be getting up very early to arrive at MCO at 9:30 am and then you are out at Epcot until 9:30/10:00 pm. Just be aware that you may have to cut things out of the schedule.

Do you and DD8 really want to do Typhoon Lagoon? Personally, I think the water parks are great for a day when the overall vacation is a week or more, but on a 4 or 5 night trip (which I have done often), I always skip the water parks to have more time at the main parks. The water parks are fun, but not as unique at MK/EP/AK/HS.

Yes we will have to get up a little early, our flight is only about an hour and a half so not super early. We were going to rest at the resort before going to Epcot so I think she will be fine. (we are early risers in general, school starts pretty early where we are)
We’ve never done a WP before and since we were just at WDW in April 2018 and will be back after this trip we don’t feel it takes away from our experience. This a girls trip aside from our main family vacations and she has asked to go to a water park(it helps that it’s included in our PH+ 1 from MVT tickets).

We also have both agreed that if we decide it’s too hot and we are tired that we will leave from where ever we are and go back to rest, cool off, relax, etc. She’s way less stressed about it than I am. And I fully expect her to want to go to the pool at the resort a lot, she makes sure to remind me that she wants to go to the pool.

I am actually considering flying out the evening before instead of the early morning, if I can get a priceline deal and the flights on SW haven’t gone up considerably by then. Just so we can start whenever we want that day.Work for me will be crazy so not sure I can swing it, but I might try. :slight_smile: