Please Post Your Room Request Results

Resort: Beach Club Villas
Room class deluxe studio
Bought DVC confirmed res
Requested room 122, close to epcot walkway
Received room 427, which according to TP room finder has a view of the eiffel tower in day and fireworks at night. I’m STOKED!

7 Likes

That’s a great location!

When you get there, if you’re ever bored, walk allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the way to the end of your hallway. My room was second to last down there.

Also: don’t get lost :wink:

3 Likes

Are you here right now?

2 Likes

Resort: Fort Wilderness
Class- Preferred Campsite
Request: Touring Plans
Room Request: 114 in Loop 100
Result: 300 Loop, I cannot remember the space number. Maybe 345
300 loop was fine. It was still a hop skip to the Marina.

Resort: Polynesian
Class- Standard Moana Marina View
Room Request: Samoa 3610 Floor 3
Result: Fiji 2312 Floor 2
Fiji worked well. Floor 2 has no balcony but we really didn’t have weather and time to use it.

Resort: Caribbean Beach Resort
Class- Water View 5th Sleeper
Room Request: Aruba 5509 Floor 1
Result: Aruba 5545 Floor 2
Floor 2 is not ideal with strollers. But we made it work fine. Love the 55 building as it is right next to the Riviera Skyliner location.

5 Likes

Will be there at midnight!!!

2 Likes

Getting lost is a must, i think

3 Likes

Have some beer first. It helps.

3 Likes

I’ll be hopping around tomorrow, starting at AK. If it works out maybe we’ll cross paths. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Would love that!!! We are thinking HS then bo!ardwalk then jiko! Ill keep up w your TR and holler if we are in the vicinity

4 Likes

So, we did not get the room we requested, we got one WAY better! Had Woods View reservation, got pixie dusted with a Corner River View Royal Room! (Port Orleans Riverside) …I was wondering why they gave us a letter from Tiana at check in.

6 Likes

Did you add any other info on your room request? Like personal info/ celebration details?

1 Like

Nope. It was literally copy/paste of what TP said to put.

2 Likes

Resort: Beach Club
Class- Standard King bed
Room Request: 3681
Result: 4727
So we got a different floor and the room is literally the furthest one in a corner at the end of the hall (two super long hallways actually) but as far as rooms go it was very spacious, open and scenic. It has two tiny balconies, one that faces the pool. Noise from the pool until it closes. If you like walking it’s a great room.

Last pick is room view from pool

5 Likes

That is a huge room! I don’t like a huge walk to my room, but might be worth it for that extra space.

7 Likes

Resort: Wilderness lodge
Room Class: Standard Club Level
Room Requested: Away from elevators
Add’l Circumstance: none
Result: room #7044

We had a perfect view of Magic Kingdom!!

12 Likes

Resort: All Star Music
Class- Standard
Request: Broadway section, Quiet, highest floor
Room Request: 7605 - Broadway section
Result: 6502 - couldn’t have been much further from the front, that walk was brutal. I should have listened to other liners that told me not to book Standard but I was trying to save a few $$. I think my room assigned was influenced by band groups that were there already in the Broadway section, although we had some kids in our building.

2 Likes

Yes that resort layout is the worst. Even some of the ASSp and ASMo standard rooms are closer to the lobby than the standard sections at ASMu.

2 Likes

It was brutal, I should have listened to you! You tried to warn me! I am a tad bit hard headed, and I don’t think Movies was available for the amount of nights we wanted. My DD and I both said we probably wouldn’t stay there again. We walked over to Movies and I was thinking I really wished we could have stayed there.

1 Like

Wow that is the jackpot!!

2 Likes

The Wilderness Lodge.
Spectacular view.

Never been there
But staying there is on my “List Of Reasons Our Trip to WDW Can’t Be Once In A Lifetime”

7 Likes