Please help with timing for Park Fare dinner, ADR date approaching

Our ADR date is approaching and I need some help with picking times. We would like to have dinner at Park Fare on our MK day. What is the earliest time you would book for dinner, if you wanted to watch the parade at MK before going to dinner?

We have never seen the parade before, so I don’t have a good idea of how long it is.

I would say the earliest ADR time would be 4:30. The parade starts at 3:00. A lot of people leave right after the parade. I think I would take the boat direct to GF at that time.

2 Likes

Thank you

The parade is about 20 minutes or so. It depends where you watch though. If you’re in Frontierland that’s the start of the parade and you will be done around 3:20. This is my preferred spot. If you are on Main Street it won’t come by until 3:20 or so and you won’t finish until 3:40 or later and also have to deal with the massive crowds there.

If you watch from the very beginning you have to move really quick and cut through the stores to even hope to get in front of the parade. I have done it but I think you have to assume you’re leaving after the parade?

1 Like

Wait, it depends on what time of year you’re going. If you’re talking about the festival of fantasy parade that is going to show at 2 pm when I’m in MK in late Nov. Check the official Disney website and look up the parade and the exact day you’re talking about and it will tell you the time. I think it also says it’s 15 min, but you might have to wait for it to get to your location unless you’re located where it starts. It would then be 15 min after it gets to you that it ends. I saw it before and this was my experience but it was 2015.

If OP is nearly at 180 days, then their trip is April and it will be 3pm. It’s only 2pm during Halloween and Christmas party season.

Yes, I’d like to plan for leaving after the parade. I hope we can watch the parade this time. We missed it last time, everyone was hot and cranky and we cut our losses and missed the parade.
Maybe I’ll play it safe and book for 5 or 5:30 so we don’t have to rush too much. I don’t think I can count on my family to rush through stores, the more I rush them, the slower they seem to move :slight_smile:

1 Like