Please add a list of who is logged on in each category so we can see the lurkers

Oh man! now my curiosity is piqued - I want to find that thread so I can read the shenanigans too! :slight_smile: ha!

@Wahoohokie where do you live? Iā€™m on the west coast (Vancouver BC) so Iā€™m in the same time zone :slight_smile:

I live in Spokane, WA. We were in Vancouver in August- we went to Victoria for a few days and caving in Horne Lakes Caves Provincial Park first, then took the ferry over from Nanaimo to N. Vancouver. We went to Grouse Mountain, Science World, Stanley Park and the aquarium. Loved Victoria, what a great little city to walk around in! As for the thread, if you look in Niterā€™s chats it starts with ā€œdid someone add me to mdeā€. No real shenanigans in that oneā€¦just a comment referring to Bunga Bunga weekend as BBW, which you wouldnā€™t know about really unless you peruse the open not-clean thread. It was discussed in yesterdayā€™s thread too.

Oh I love Victoria too! And the ferry rideā€¦breathtaking! Sounds like you had an amazing time :slight_smile:
Thanks for clarifying the chat question I had.

Oh! How I wish I had hearts to give! :heartbeat: :heartpulse: :heart:

Look! You inspire me! (Hope this works from my phone)