Play Areas

Does anyone know when Universal Orlando’s play areas open?

We are planning on going the first week of May, but I am up in the air in visiting Universal with a three year old who just hit 40 inches.

Honestly the outdoor play area closures never made any sense to me. I live close to Central Park in NYC and playgrounds were open early last summer.

3 Likes

I have asked the same question elsewhere and haven’t gotten an answer yet. Here’s hoping someone knows! I think it’s just up in the air - not even UOR probably knows at this point.

I don’t know the answer to your question, but just for info in case you didn’t know - Barney’s is closed for good :frowning:

1 Like

I saw on the AP facebook page that the TM’s think it won’t be until late summer when all the kids have had a chance to be vaccinated.

I agree with you. Kids plus outdoors, seems like the First thing that would open.

2 Likes

For sure. Plus, Volcano Bay is open and masks are literally not required, so this makes even less sense to me.

There are literally 6 play areas that would help spread out crowds, they could even limit the amount of people inside.

1 Like